Israel Travels – Guidebooks
Seven unique guidebooks for tourists, armchair travelers and residents of the Holy Land by Aviva Bar-Am…
Guide to the Golan Heights, EasyWalks in Israel and Israel ‘s Southern Landscapes : OUT OF PRINT; new volume in preparation
Beyond the Walls: Churches of Jerusalem
takes you inside 30 Jerusalem churches and reveals hitherto unknown secrets.
is a delightful volume of circular strolls and historic sites that leads
readers into every corner of the most fascinating city on earth.
Israel Travels: From Metulla to Eilat
is chock-full of hikes, family outings, scenic drives, and the newest in 21st century heritage sites and museums.
Israel’s Northern Landscapes: Guide to the Golan Heights, Eastern Galilee and Lake Kinneret
(Sea of Galilee)
Use these links to find out more and to order the books:
Follow Latest News and Posts
- Figs, Olives, Almonds And More: Exploring Israel’s Biblical Foliage
- The Kibbutz Outside Jerusalem Built Atop An Ancient Palace
- Murals, Monuments, Orchards And Ancient Villages: Exploring Jerusalem’s Hidden Corners
- From British Battles To Bauhaus, Touring A Century’s Stunning Tel Aviv Architecture
- When Herzl Wooed The Emperor Of Germany